- What form of verification is accepted?
Please bring a copy of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results and be prepared to provide it at the festival entrance. A photo of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results on your phone will also be accepted.
- Are masks required?
Local and state officials strongly recommend that you wear a mask to keep you and those around you safe.
- Do we have to bring proof each day?
Yes, security will check for verification each day of the festival.
- What tests are accepted? Can I take a home test?
- A negative PCR or rapid antigen COVID-19 test result that was administered by an official testing center will be accepted. Test results must dated no more than 72 hours prior to entry.
At-home testing kits that identify individuals and provide a timestamp of when the test is taken, such as Ellume, will be accepted for entry.
- When do I need to take my COVID test?
The test must have been taken within 72 hours of first entering the festival. That means the test must be taken between Thursday, September 30 - Sunday, October 3.
- What if I lose my vaccine card at the show?
We recommend taking a photo of your vaccine card.